What we are looking for
Due to a growing project list, we are currently looking for someone to join our software team.
Much of the time you will be based at home, so the ability to self-manage is a key requirement. Whilst you will be managed, we expect that you can self-motivate and get the job done with pressing timelines and relatively little handholding.
However, we also need you to be a team player, to want to step in and help if someone needs assistance. Also, further down the line, we'll be recruiting more junior developers and will want your help in training them - and that is a challenging role in itself.
So, what do we need?
- Additionally, experience of MS SQL Server would be a major bonus, as would .NET, JScript, and website design
- You'll be able to self-manage work, and organise your time to get things done to tight deadlines.
- We won't want to be chasing you to get things done - so that must be something you're used to dealing with.
- You will be as happy being part of a team as you are being self reliant.
- Able to do what you are asked to do rather than what you think is better. Though we need you to have your own ideas and be happy to discuss them.
- Ideally non-smoker.
- You will live within ten miles (or 60 minutes' drive) of Norwich. There will be a need to attend the office regularly.
- Own car and clean driving licence.
If any of the above sounds like you, then please do contact us - this is urgent!
We will provide a good rate, an excellent team to work with, and a whole host of interesting projects that are too varied to try to mention here. So, it's a fun company to work for - come and talk to us.
RD Research clients include: