Design & build Laravel/PHP (with MySQL DB) system from scratch.
Maintain existing Laravel systems and existing PHP systems and MySQL databases.
Responsibilities would include:
- Understanding customer requirements and writing a specification.
- System design, including a user interface that is efficient and logical for the users, matching their requirements.
- System build.
- System documentation.
- System installation.
- Testing and feedback, ability to communicate with the client.
- Future customer-led enhancements.
- Experience in, or interest in, mobile app development.
- You would be innovative and forward thinking.
- You would need to be able to self-manage your work.
Team sizes: 1 to 3 people on each project.
You might be able to spend 10% of time doing things of your own choosing that might be useful in the longer term.
- Full-time, on-site for the first few weeks then working from home might be possible.
- Experience of designing systems in Laravel.
- Also experience of PHP systems.
- Experience of MySQL.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £30,000.00 per year
If that sounds like you, then please do contact us - this is urgent!
We will provide a good rate, an excellent team to work with, and a whole host of interesting projects that are too varied to try to mention here. So, it's a fun company to work for - come and talk to us.