We design effective solutions that perfectly match user requirements.
We have a solid track record of on time and on-budget delivery and work on a fixed fee basis.
We have been established for 18 years and are experts in database, CRM and digital transformation. We provide practical solutions at highly competitive prices.
We can update existing legacy systems including older software not currently in use.
Our experience covers hundreds of Public & Private sector systems from NHS and finance, to logistics and manufacturing.
We develop: Desktop, mobile and smart applications:
- Customers & Users: profiles, sales, history, transactions.
- Staff: HR data on experience, skills, qualifications, employment history, training.
- Contact management: tracking, case management, customer engagement.
- Financials: accounts, transactions, billing, statements, statistics.
- Reporting: pipeline reports, performance monitoring, revenue.
- Products: sales, data, stock control, order processing, delivery, inventory, logistics.
- Data recovery: Lost or corrupted data or data cleaning.
- Healthcare: records of patients/clients, treatments, care plan, clinical data and data processing. Caldicott Principles for to the use of patient identifiable data.
Legacy systems & spreadsheet chaos
We can update your existing legacy database to a modern up to date system. This includes data recovery and migration planning. If left unchecked spreadsheets can grow into little silos of chaos. We have the expertise in transforming these into a simple to understand
Spreadsheet can be great but . . .
- Spreadsheets can be hard to understand because of the way the references work and link together.
- Spreadsheet variables are hard to understand (e.g. ZX81:ZX99). In a database it has a name "Case Number 81 to 99"
- Best practice in data management separates data, code and output. In spreadsheets, it is often not clear which cell is the result of another cell and which are raw data.
- You can only share spreadsheet output with people who know how to run them. CRM and database systems, including interactive dashboards make them easy to understand by anyone.
- Functionality in spreadsheets is limited to what is available and how much you can cope with building. Converting to a database allows complex problems to be solved, reports generated and multiple users interact with them.
Arrange a free consultation
Enter your details below and we'll contact you to discuss how we can help